“The Hands of God in the Heart of Africa"
There are six connecting parts to our vision for this humanitarian aid project that is sponsored through Hope Community Church, Hanover.
1) Involve the community in raising funds to provide long-term support for the Village of Hope and Vimbainesu Children’s Home in Zimbabwe.
2) Send a Short term mission team to the Village of Hope on a yearly basis.
3) Promote the sponsorship of children in Zimbabwe through Child Care Plus.
4) Promote, develop and implement an Education Fund to support graduating students to continue their education that will lead to opportunities at the university or technical level, or to post secondary school courses that provide employment opportunities.
5) Provide a yearly education budget to support the education needs of the children and youth at Vimbainesu Children’s Home
6) Provide support for feeding programs that provide a nutritious breakfast porridge each school week day for over 2000 children at the Village of Hope and at primary schools in the local community.